Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Recent Invitation

I got a phone call today from a friend of mine named Bruce. He's an avid hiker and vetern of Mt. Rainier (he's made something like 4-5 trips to the summit). He was calling to invite me to join a team and climb Washington's most inconic peak this summer! If all goes well, I'll have a chance to tackle the tallest mountain in the lower 48 this coming July. I have many many pictures of Mt. Rainier, but hopefully I'll get to post some pictures looking down off of it! I'll keep everyone posted, but for now I'm just excited by the possibility.

Also, I climbed Mt. Pilchuck with a friend 1-2 months ago, but never posted any pictures of the trip because I left my camera in the car! I'll post a few of my friend's pictures hopefully soon, once I procure them from him.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment