Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Ira Spring Trail/Bandera Mountain - Part 1

There were so many amazing photos from my trip up Bandera Mountain that I can't easily put them all in one post. So what I'll have to do is break them up into 3 different entries and show only the very best pictures. The photos will be presented in basically the order I took them as I traveled up the mountainside. These spectacular images will only get better and better with elevation, and the picture of Mt. Rainier is literally like the tip of the iceberg. All of the pictures in this entry are from the Ira Spring Trail. This path is named after a famous Washington hiker and wilderness photographer who passed away in 2003, and it leads up to the Bandera and Defiance trails, as well as several mountain lakes (sadly, I wasn't able to visit any of these lakes). Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment